Netjet Cheating?!?!?!

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Moroni Prime, Nov 27, 2007.

1. Moroni Prime

Moroni Prime #TFYLP Podcast

News Credits:
    I'd like to know something....

Considering that the netjet saves the gamedata for a game on a particular PC, and not on the netjet itself........ does anyone know the location of the save file? What directory could I find the file in? What is the file called?

If I can find this file, I can back it up with me on a jumpdrive and just take it with me along with the netjet. then when I go to a different computer to play it, I could copy the save file into the directory on the new PC and not have to start over. At least that's my theory anywho.

Also, if this file has already been discovered by someone with 100% unlocked, could you please share it with me? I'm tired of getting gold ranking over and over, and nothing being unlocked for it.

2. Moroni Prime

News Credits:
    EUREEKA!

I've found two files for the Transformers: Battle Universe game that can be edited to change what has been unlocked, and to adjust your score.

they can normally be found in the following directory on most PCs:
    C:\Program Files\NetJet\Games\Transformers Battle Universe\GrvCACHE\code.GRV\

Warning: Before you change anything, make certain that you copy a backup of these files into a seperate folder, just in case, that way you can undo any harm that may result.

Warning 2: Changing these files is gonna affect your savegame, that's the point, so if you want to preserve your progress that you made legitimately, do as stated above and BACK UP THE FILES.

The two files are as follows:

" tf_6.txt "
    This one houses the scoreboard and initials.

" tfnetjet_gm1.txt "
    This one tracks your progress and your unlocked content.

more coming shortly after I fiddle around a little bit more.....

Last edited: Dec 2, 2007
  3. Moroni Prime

News Credits:
    here's a sample of what I'm talking about. This is taken from " tfnetjet_gm1.txt "

don't attempt to read it, your eyes will commit mutiny. however, copy and paste it into the file and save it (only after backing up your original). Then you'll see what I'm talking about.

Keep in mind, I'm still working on this.

So far, what that mess up there has done is:

-give gold ranking to all characters and all levels
    -able to play against all characters
    -not yet able to play AS all characters
    -not yet able to play in all levels

4. Backscatter

Backscatter Autobot Brainmaster TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Thanks! Looks like fun. *insert evil laugh here!*