net jet transformers game. would like assistance.

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Grimwing, May 21, 2008.

1. Grimwing

Grimwing Scientist Supreme

News Credits:
    So I just got the net jet for the transformers: battle universe game.
    (target had them on clearance)

It's a pretty solid 3d fighting game. but my concern lies over the netjet servers only being opperational until january 1, 2009, What I'd like to do is download the games for the netjet normally to its temporary folder and copy those files to a backup directory so I can play battle universe after the server expires, or even offline.

I honestly think hasbro should allow us a patch of some kind when the server expires for those interested in keeping the netjet games the've bought.

I like to keep all things, archived and tangible.

edit: ah I see. Well done moderators, as video games and technology seems like the right place to move this thread.

2. Voiceroy

Voiceroy Trans-fo-mahs!

News Credits:
    I don't know about how to save the games on your hard drive, but I saw the same netjet controller and TF game on clearance at Target too and was considering buying them.

However, is it online play only or are there TF games on the "cartridge" you can actually play on your PC without going online?

3. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I've never even heard of this, Any links?

4. Voiceroy

Voiceroy Trans-fo-mahs!

News Credits:
  5. Grimwing

Grimwing Scientist Supreme

News Credits:
    ^ the net jet keys themselves just contain the codes that autorize the web server to download the program to your hard drive.

what a rip off for people who paid full price for this. you also need to be useing broadband.

I'd actually be cool with the device if there was a hack to let the netjet operate as a normal pc gamepad.

I'd recommend the battle universe game though. especiallly since at targets sale price that is less than $10 for the controller system and the battle universe key.