NEST Forces question

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by NEST SOLDIER, May 26, 2012.

1. NEST SOLDIER

NEST SOLDIER IRONHIDE'S DRIVER

To answer someone's question, I thought I'd post the reply here, in case there are others who might be curious about NEST. In DOTM, Lennox states that "special forces" are trying to gain access to the city (Chicago).

This was in reference to the Seals who swam up river. As it was explained to me by a technical expert on the films: "NEST guys are drawn from the special operations community, and NEST is an exclusive unit with it's own dedicated ground and air assets.

It's operations take priority over any other operation currently being conducted by the United States and it's allies, and no, NEST is NOT an American unit. It is compromised of joint forces from NATO and allied countries who have signed the Alien-Autobot cooperation act."

After reading the novelization to DOTM this made sense, as it and the game seem to indicate that the Autobots have begun to share their weapons knowledge with the humans.

I think this is supposed to be alluded to in ROTF and DOTM in scenes where guys are carrying M249 squad automatic weapons that have what appear to be much larger barrels on them. Mech tech perhaps? who knows.

2. Bumblebee765

Bumblebee765 Wrecker

News Credits:
    How is this a question...?

3. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    I always found it weird they went back to small arms instead of the weapons they found were pretty damaging to cybertronians in the first film.

4. daitarn red

daitarn red bionic hero

this be in tf movie dissoun secton

5. NEST SOLDIER

NEST SOLDIER IRONHIDE'S DRIVER

Question asked outside of the forums; Just thought I'd answer it here in case someone else was curious about this topic also. Didn't realize that I failed to post this in the movie forum. My apologies.

6. Zhadow

Zhadow Oh hi there

This is the movie discussion!.

7. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    It was moved. All is well. Resume your regularly scheduled discussion.