NEST Chain of Command

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Repainted, Aug 3, 2009.

1. Repainted

Repainted Well-Known Member

I don't know if it's been discussed, it probably was when Europe got the movie first for a few days and I dodged spoilers until after I saw it. But how do you think the ranks went? I imagine humans had to follow Prime's orders as much as Autobots had to listen to Major Lennox.

Co-Leaders: Maj. Lennox/Optimus Prime
    2ndary commanders: Sgt. Eps/Ironhide

I'd do a further run down, but there's not much to know about the human troops. I don't even think we got a name on the one British soldier. I'd imagine Sideswipe, The Cycles, The Twins, Ratchet, etc all ranked in the same.

2. Spartan Prime

Spartan Prime is an apathetic douchebag

How the shit would anyone know this?

3. RedWolf

RedWolf Well-Known Member

You forget NEST Command at the Pentagon.

Given that there is a Brit among the rank and file and China allowed an operation on their soil it wouldn't surprise me if the alliance is similar to Stargate's SGC and the IOA.

With the five pemanent UN security council members informed that there are aliens among us. Including some other countries are likely.

In this regard NEST is an international taskforce meant to deal with Dcepticon threats and work with their Autobot allies. Very GI Joe-esque.