neog1 in scale with?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by doomtron, Apr 15, 2006.

1. doomtron

doomtron seeker

News Credits:
    weve seen recently seen that neog1 prime will come to us in a voyager size. doesent that put him somewhat in scale with energon,cybertron.armada.rid deluxe sized cars? he will already have an army! thoughts?

2. Turnip

Turnip Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I was really hoping he would be closer to Energon or Cybertron Prime size, maybe just with out the super mode. I suppose the voyager size classification would mean he would have to be smaller though, especialy if he's getting a trailer.

3. doomtron

doomtron seeker

News Credits:
    dude i hope youre right most of my collection is deluxe sized non car like barricades/seekers. dude what if they do a powermaster prime in the neog1 line. that toyline is going to put us in the poorhouse isent it. ehh it will be worth it.

4. Feralstorm

Feralstorm I ship Nick & Judy TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    The majority of all the toys we (think we) know of so far are deluxes, and it's possible the Voyager-size toys (Op, Megs, Soundwave, Jetfire) might be closer to Deluxe-ish in size as well, depending on how many accessories are included (Trailer for Op, Possible gun extensions for Megatron, Tape(s) for Soundwave, Possible armor additions for Jetfire)

5. doomtron

doomtron seeker

News Credits:
    . i see the trailer thing for prime. but i wouldent even want to speculate on megatron.