Neo-Geo CD system w/ box in US + CD games

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by flywheels, Mar 23, 2006.

1. flywheels

flywheels Decepticon Assault Team Veteran

Mar 29, 2003
    News Credits:
    I know this isn't TF related, but a lot of you also are gamers...

I've had my complete boxed Neo Geo CD system for a few years now and hardly play it. Heck, I own games I've never even played! I guess w/ the system not hooked up to the switch box like the rest of the machines it gets overlooked and neglected. So I've decided to put it out there and see if anyone was interested in taking the system off my hands.

It comes in like new condition, complete w/ box and instruction manuel. AC adapter & A/V cables also included. This is the 2nd model, the top loader and comes w/ the CD game controller. I'm asking $150 shipped anywhere in the US, or $165 shipped to Canada. Outside North America, please contact me for a shipping quote.

I also have several CD games, some complete w/ spine cards. Most are the Japanese versions. I'm also open to cash offers on the games.

Sonic Wings 2 - U.S. - $25
    Magician Lord - JPN - $30
    Sengoku - JPN - $30
    Alpha Mission 2 - JPN - $30
    Pulstar - JPN - $30
    Last Resort - JPN - $30
    Ninja Commando - JPN - $20

I accept PayPal (preferred), money orders and cashier's checks. In most cases, I can ship next day. If you need pictures or references please just ask. You can also reach me via e-mail @