Non-TF: Neo-g-red

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by nemisispringer, Apr 18, 2010.

1. nemisispringer

nemisispringer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This is my first mod. I loves me some gotcha force and when i got a gundam wing zero custom msia junker i just had to make this.

Attached Files:

2. ironscythe

ironscythe The Critic

News Credits:
    That face looks kinda mangled....and you gotta work on your painting. But I can appreciate the upset of trying to make a messed-up (or just plain old) MSiA "fun" again.

3. Treadshot A1

Treadshot A1 Or just 'A1' for short...

Oh man, that so works!!! I love it. *goes to buy a Wing Zero*

Any chance you can tell us how you made this? Like, what parts?

And, any other Borgs coming? Sasuke, GE, etc.? *prays for a Cyber Ninja* Please???
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    However, i do agree with Ironscythe. The paintwork needs a lot of work (though congrats to you for painting the six white lines on his chest). Also, i'd paint the sword hilt. I don't remember Neo G Red having any neon green on him...

The head especially needs work, it looks utterly destroyed, like it was melted by a Flame Dragon or something. A head swap might do nicely. Don't know exactly who's head, though. Otherwise, if you're any good with CAD, try Shapeways, to make a custom head.

4. Bynx149

Bynx149 Member

Ebay:
    That's awesome. I'm a Gotcha Force fan myself, and I think I'll try making my own Gotcha Borg, thanks for the inspiration!

5. TGping

TGping Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Oh man, I would have loved some Gotcha Force toys! What a good idea :) 

6. nemisispringer

nemisispringer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Nah man i just wanted to make myself a neo g red seen as he is the main borg kinda. The sword is from a poundland ninja, the clip from the sword is cut from a lego clip and the gun is made from part of an old pen.

Lol where are you finding the neon green the sword hilt is painted gold perhaps the light in the photos is making it look odd.

I can kinda see where people are coming from with the head but i dunno i think the faceplate needs repainting or i may even stick a faceplate on to him. Id like to add some small circular pegs to the side of his head to bulk it out. Also next time i get chance i think the top of his head could do with flattening cos its a little too bulbus at the moment.

Thanks for checking my custom out :D  i cant beleive im still playing Gotcha force after so many years but that game is awesome.

7. Treadshot A1

Treadshot A1 Or just 'A1' for short...

I'm still playing, and damn it's good. Though, i've totally overpowered my Cyber Ninja at Level 10, so it's easy now.

One word of advice: Get yourself a 1/144 Gundam Astray Red Frame kit. The sword he has work be perfect for G Red, and it comes chromed.