nemisis breaker?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Mike, Aug 9, 2006.

1. Mike

Mike Banned

Ebay:
    I thought this guy was being shipped with soundwave?

I went to TRU last night, and they had about 25 voyager class figures of soundwave, scattershot, and dark crumplezone (along with the dozens of mudflaps) but not a single nemesis breaker

was he not shipping with them??

2. Drake

Drake Smooth Is Smooth Baby

Yep he is. He's a cooler paintscheme then Leobreaker. People are buying him up. I've only seen a few of them around here besides the one I bought.

3. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
    According to Entertainment Earth, Cybertron Voyager Class wave 5 consists of 2x Soundwave, 1x Dark Crumplezone and 1x Cybertron Defense Scattorshot. Nemesis Breaker didn't debut until Cybertron Voyager Class wave 6, which had a case breakdown of 1x Nemesis Breaker, 1x Soundwave, 1x Dark Crumplezone and 1x Cybertron Defense Scattorshot.

I would therefore assume that your store stocked heavily with the original Soundwave wave, which didn't contain Nemesis Breaker (yet).

4. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    better chk your regional sighting. mine came with n breaker but nor dark crumpy.

5. Team Jetfire

Team Jetfire Pop-POP!

News Credits:
    I have seen him in Calgary before. He came a few weeks after the initial Dark Crumpy, SW and SS.

Apparently Wal Mart is starting up with Transformers again, so check there as well.

6. Mike

Mike Banned

Ebay:
    oooh ok, great thanks :)  that makes sense then. cuz I've seen lots of the other ones, but not nemesis yet. :) 

I actually still need to pick up the original crumplezone, leobreaker, and mudflap still, but I want to grab the new ones as soon as I can, cuz they will be harder to find.