NemesisPrime Collection's on Videos!

Discussion in 'Transformers Collection Showcase' started by NemesisPrime 00, Nov 20, 2009.

1. NemesisPrime 00

NemesisPrime 00 Well-Known Member

Hey Everyone,

I haven't post here for awhile so first off I'll do a update on my collections. This time around it'll be in videos form ( picture is worth a thousands words, I wonder what a video is worth lol ). Anyway I started to collect for about 6 years now. I collect alot of different thing like Transformers, Gundam, Anime figures and more lol. I just collect things that I'm interest/like.

My Transformers Room videos:

YouTube - My kinda big collection of transformer, anime figures, gundam.. etc video. Part 2

YouTube - My kinda big collection of transformer, anime figures, gundam.. etc video. Part 3

YouTube - My kinda big collections of transformer, anime figures, gundam.. etc video. Part 4

YouTube - My kinda big collections of transformer, anime figures, gundam.. etc video. Part 5

YouTube - My kinda big collections of transformer, anime figures, gundam.. etc video. Part 6

My Anime figures and others stuffs room:

YouTube - My kinda big collections of transformer, anime figures, gundam.. etc video. Part 7

YouTube - My kinda big collections of transformer, anime figures, gundam.. etc video. Part 8

YouTube - My kinda big collections of transformer, anime figures, gundam.. etc video. Part 9

YouTube - My kinda big collections of transformer, anime figures, gundam.. etc video. Part 9

This is in my bedroom:

YouTube - Update on My Anime figures and gundam room Collections. video #1

also there's a couple more videos that I didn't posted. But you can check them out here:

YouTube - busar1slayer27's Channel

I hope you all enjoy. Thanks for viewing.

2. b.winn1

b.winn1 Well-Known Member

really awsome Nemesis i think i might start doing some videos

3. NemesisPrime 00

I'd like to see that.

4. NemesisPrime 00

I'll be posting up pics of the collections soon.

5. evil ivotron

evil ivotron destroy'em all

nice collection. well documented. good job

6. NemesisPrime 00

Guess I don't have to post pics as someone bump my old tread with my old pics in it up ( those was take 6 months ago lol ). Continued to enjoy the videos! Thanks.

7. NemesisPrime 00

A little bump before I update with pics.

8. jgoss

jgoss transformers fan 4 life

nemesis prime awesome collection i noticed that you had 2 leo prime's. do you have double's of anything else? also really like the prime shrine. one more thing when you where showing the cybertron collection what was that you had wrapped in bubble wrap? again kick ass collection! thanks for posting.

9. jgoss

how do your friends and family think about your collection? and just recently my daughter said that she liked transformers which is so cool.

10. NemesisPrime 00

Thanks for the comments, actually I've 5 Leo Prime's ( 3 Misb, 2 mib ) didn't have room on my Prime Shrine for the twin claw mode lol, I try to get double ++ of everything I own so I can have them in their robot/alt mode and misb ( best mode of them all is the Misb/mosc mode ) hahaha, I think the bubble warp one is the Energon leader class mouth version Optimus Prime not sure??, also to answer your next ? is that my family/friends enjoy looking at the collections. I'm also happy to share as what's a collections if no one look at it. Thanks for viewing.

11. jgoss

i enjoy looking at collections.if you get more please post them.