1. s_cren

s_cren Banned

I dont know if this has been brought up before i know its a show and i love it but how does the nemesis fly around on earth and no one notices it like the autobot seem to have a really hard time finding it ? I know they probably have a cloak up or something but what about like a random airplane going over and seeing this big ass ship lol

2. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

Besides CLOAK [which Starscream explicetly mentioned], they also probably fly far above any height planes fly [and they can be sometimes seen flying in space].

3. Jive Guru

Jive Guru Professional Amateur

Real people see strange UFOs in the sky everyday, but it's mostly just fluffed off as weird or absurd by most others.

The Nemesis is just Swamp gas!

4. Creaky

Creaky King of Puppies

News Credits:
    Big planet.

I also assume they don't spend their time hovering over cities. Since they seem to be untrackable by any means the Autobots have at their disposal (and therefore way out of the Humans league) I assume that they don't want to give things away too much. Hiding in orbit, in cloud banks, or even just out of the way of established flight/shipping routes. Plenty of emptiness on this planet, and the Nemesis doesn't look that big. Besides, if a passing traveler does see them... it's not going to be a pleasant way to die. :D 

5. IaconStargazer

IaconStargazer Maximal

The cloaking technology and sheer high altitudes are good points, but I also wonder about the scenes in which the Nemesis is seen flying through thunderstorms - the electricity would likely interfere with any human devices' readings on those regions of the sky, the ship's dark coloration blends in kind of nicely, and of course those scenes are probably at very high altitudes as well.