Nemesis Prime

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by Wheeljack30, Aug 18, 2012.

1. Wheeljack30

Wheeljack30 Banned

Are we ever going to see him again? I really liked the idea of a clone Optimus in the show, it really spices things up a bit, and no I don't want any Mech to run Nemesis Prime, nor I want him to join the Decepticons, What i would like is that he allies himself with Starscream and together they raise an army. What you people think?

2. Shockwave9227

Shockwave9227 A real stand-up guy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Nope. The writers aren't doing interesting ideas anymore since they're too risky for them.

3. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    That's an idea. Or maybe the Army tries to use it to their advantige only for it to have a mind of it's own then goes off to make is own army based on the rest of the team or like you said join Starscream.

There's still ways for Nemesis Prime to be used again. :) 

4. Jetbolt

Jetbolt Maximal Air Commander

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube (Handle):
    With the Beast Wars or Animated staff, I really think this could of happen. With the TFP staff, I'd be shock if NP is even seen again.

5. Wheeljack30

Wheeljack30 Banned

Do I smell the creation of the Stunticons?

6. gregles

gregles quintesson

bringing him back would be easy a touch of dark energon can work wonders, look what it did to the decepticon ship. If he did get a spark from dark energon I think some fans would faint with joy if he started calling himself scourge. to the people saying they don't do interesting ideas any more that decepticon ship getting a mysterious personality with an even more mysterious objective was awesome and not that many episodes ago it just feels like longer because of the break

7. Azure

Azure Member

id prefer nemsis prime to come back with the mind of the mech leader inside him since we all know his human body is crushed and useless now. More so I'd rather have nemisis join megatron that way we get an evil prime (plus an evil prime is what the decepticons always wanted, unlike orion pax) and one just as ambitious and ruthless working with megatron. I'd like to see how they'd work together considering they both see themselves as far superior to their lower ranking soldiers.

8. ChaosDonkey

ChaosDonkey Lord Brain

It will happen with the body of breakdown.

9. PrimesRule

PrimesRule Banned

News Credits:
    He could return at some future point. Currently the US Army has Nemesis Prime's body contained somewhere within their base. Maybe the Decepticons realize about this at some point, attack the US base and retrieve Nemesis's body and then bring him onto their ship and restore his body with Dark Energon. Then again, doing that may just make him psycho like what happened with Cliffjumper....

10. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    I smell army builders.

11. Arashistorm

Arashistorm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    so people will start to buy all those RiD Primes clogging the shelves too? =D.

But yeah, Nemesis needs to come up later, but I don't think he will this season. It's kind of like last season, where they did a lot of things and left a lot of stuff up int he air, so the next season could play from it. (Still waiting on Knockout's SynthEn tampering...)

12. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    It's save to say at this point. The writers have forgot all about it.

Someone should remind them about it.

13. Meta777

Meta777 Dr Pepper Fan

Nemesis Prime was controlled by radio signals from MECH, right?

What if

Bear with me here.

SOUNDWAVE took control of Nemesis as an extension of his will/power?!

14. jostru

jostru Well-Known Member

Well, at the end of the 'Nemesis Prime'-episode, it looked like MECH was going to experiment on transferring a person's conscience into a robot. In this case: Silas' mind into Breakdown's lifeless body.

Perhaps that's how they'll bring Nemesis back?

15. Arashistorm

Arashistorm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    yeah =/ sadly. well, Knockout seemed grumpy last we saw him, so maybe he'll be up to his own schemes to get back on Megatron's good side isntead of ending up another con on his/her own. I'm being highly optimistic, I know, but I'd like to think it'll come up as a way out of Knockout's current situation.. lol, but yeah, we should call the writers up.

Silas in Breakdown's body going to the base to retrieve the Nemesis body would be badass. And seeing Breakdown, the gov't might want to retalliate against Prime, or acutally believe the existence of the Decepticons...but then again, won't expect too much!