Nemesis Prime...

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by Sy-Rein, Jun 27, 2006.

1. Sy-Rein

Sy-Rein Rogue Stunticon

News Credits:
    Would any one of you very nice American TF Fans be able to pick up an extra Alt. Nemesis Prime at either SDCC or Hasbro Toy Store (once available there) for me?

I live in Canada, so I cannot buy from HTS and I'm on Holidays in a completely different part of the world on the very weekend of SDCC (not that I'd be able to attend anyway).

So many people mentioned all us Canadian (and international) residents had to do was kindly ask an American fan to pick up an extra Alt. NP when we all mentioned it would be difficult for us to get one since they are so exclusive and online HTS is only able to ship to the U.S. Well here I am asking, I do hope one of you would be willing to do this for me.

Thanks in advance.

2. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot You can, you up. No can, no BB.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    you can get them off ebay

3. Predaking

Predaking Well-Known Member

Yeah Ebay is your best bet right now. I plan to go to SDCC and see if I can pick up a couple of Nemesis Primes at least. If I buy more I'll offer them to fellow TF fans.

4. Sy-Rein

Sy-Rein Rogue Stunticon

News Credits:
    Ya I'm looking on ebay right now. There seem to be a few fairly reasonably priced. I really could care less to pay $70+ for an Alt. though.

5. My03Tundra

My03Tundra LOVES TO EDIT POSTS!!

Ebay:
    I'd honestly wait. Eventually he will see a general release, and his current price isn't worth the price of admission. He will eventually be available through Hasbro's own online store, after the convention.

6. godsenddeath

godsenddeath . TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    There's quite a few from HK sellers on eBay right now. Most are under $30.00 before shipping.....

The price may or may not 'slump' after the convention.

In the case of a general release, if the distribution is equivalent to that of Swerve, it's still going to go up in the long run.

7. Sy-Rein

Sy-Rein Rogue Stunticon

News Credits:
    Ya I ended up finding one for $30 + $18 shipping (to Canada) which is close to what I expected to pay for one via any other source. So thanks anyway guys.