Nemesis Prime orders from HTS

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Cobra, Jul 24, 2006.

1. Cobra

Cobra Have been lost for awhile

Has anyone gotten an order number yet. I just keep getting told that they are still loading the information. I'm starting to get mad.:banghead: 

2. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Your opinion was noted. Now get lost. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  3. Dark_Convoy

Dark_Convoy Old Bastard Veteran

4. Wheeljack

Wheeljack Liquid Phoenix

Well all is well I called today myself and they indeed have my order in their system. I even did the phone in order. I can't track it online yet but the woman I talked to did have my info and what I ordered. Tell them your last name and your zipcode and you should be ok. They said all orders will be filled that were called in, so if you called and your name was in the pile your good to go. They said all orders should be in hand in 3 weeks ( depending on what shipping you picked) I didn't pick my shipping I just told them to sell me 2 lol, I wish I did ask now but hey I know Im getting my order so a small wait is just fine. Every call I've placed has been easy and I know those people have been under some stress filling and getting everything in their system.

-LP

5. Fairy Princess

Fairy Princess Banned

So they are screwing everyone who actually tried to use the website as they advertised?

6. Wheeljack

Wheeljack Liquid Phoenix

I don't think thats the case. Most of us did try the site, I myself tried to log on may times starting at 8:45 and in the end I just called them at 9:42 since even with cable it was slower then dial-up. I used the number I got from Hasbro when I called them and once that was done it was easy. It was sold though the site just not online due to site problems, I would contact them and see if they would do another run. Who knows, Im sorry you didn't get any though.

7. Megatronwp38

Megatronwp38 Megatron? Is that you!?!?

now, what is not fair....are the people who called repeatedly and were told NO PHONE ORDERS. I myself called FIVE times and each one told me that. SO it would not bother me if they were consistant with the phone orders...not flip floppy.

8. Fairy Princess

Fairy Princess Banned

Yeah sorry but the entire deal is completely FUBAR.

9. Kickback

Kickback Proud father Administrator Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Tumblr:
    I'm going to get shot for this ... but if my HTS goes through, it'll be my 3rd. But don't worry - if I do get a third one, it's going to a contest in the site.

10. ambushbug74

ambushbug74 Stroke me, Stroke me! TFW2005 Supporter

I'll be calling the Hasbro Consumer Division later today, and HTS as they never called me back as stated. I've got the names of the supervisors who gave me the information and will be asking the consumer division what they know. I have a feeling I won't be getting a figure at all, but now I am just going to mke myself a thorn in their side. Bwahahahaha!

11. ambushbug74

ambushbug74 Stroke me, Stroke me! TFW2005 Supporter

New Info:

I called Hasbro Consumer Affairs and they said they are not responsible for what is going on with HTS, so they don't have the phone orders. The guy I spoke to talked to a supervisor and they said that HTS is going through some of the phone orders as they may have extra stock to fill some, but it will take a few days to sort out more. He told me I should call HTS in a few days to see, and if they can't help me to call Conusmer Affairs again. He also told me that they were told that Nemesis Prime was to be released at sometime later down the road. He said since they do releases on quarterly basis, and he was not listed, it would be sometime after the next 3 months. He said he wasn't sure if it would be online or mass retail though. So take that with a grain of salt.