nemesis prime on ebay

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Trans4mers, Jul 21, 2006.

1. Trans4mers

Trans4mers Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ok..

Now that Hasbro has dropped the biggest ball they could drop. ( yeah this eclipses the g2 looking 20th anniversary prime v2)

I look on ebay and I am wondering how there are people outside of the comicon that have multiple Nemesis Primes for sale.

Give you an example, Guy on ebay called Liqdeal has over 20 Nemesis Primes for sale. Is this even possible or is some shaddy biz going on here?
    I would want one but I dont want to get screwed just cuz I want that figure

2. snkeyes069

snkeyes069 Legend in his own mind TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Maybe the Hasbro Toyshop delivery got hijacked?

3. ckhtiger

ckhtiger old skool fool

News Credits:
    I don't know, but I saw that too. liqdeal is actually someone I've had good dealings with for brave figures. I have a feeling it's not actually american sdcc nemesis primes he's selling, but the ones that were available in singapore. I bit the bullet and got one of those 2x deals, basically $90 shipped for two. ended up being the cheapest way to get one, i.e. $45, and I figure I can find something good to do with the extra.

4. Cheebs

Cheebs Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Nemesis Prime is a mass-release in Asia. They're legit, and they're plentiful. Kinda' defeats the point of making him exclusive over here. Pick one up on Ebay for $28 + $20 shipping. Easy as that.

5. My03Tundra

My03Tundra LOVES TO EDIT POSTS!!

Ebay:
    Or, maybe he got his from Asian sources where he is a general (or more common) release?

I have bids on multiple auctions, with hopes of getting a few with at least one for custom work. I want his head.

6. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Currently no longer giving a shit about the MCU. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Yeah, Alt Nemesis Prime is a mass release in most parts of Asia and is relatively cheap to get from one of the guys from Singapore or Hong Kong. I've pretty much been going on about that all day since that's where I turned once I got my TCC order snipped out of my cart due to the circumstances surrounding the figure.

Seriously, it being a mass release in Asia really makes it pointless that it's an SDCC exclusive state side. Especially since it's not like they just got a couple, but from some of the guys I deal with on ebay regularly... they're very, very, very plentiful over there. Which means, Hasbro seemingly produced a shit load and than decided to make it a "limited exclusive"... more like an ebay exclusive...