Customs: Nemesis Prime MP repaint, or patchwork MP-01?

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by juise, Feb 3, 2008.

1. juise

juise TFW2005 Token Negro

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    First off since I'm not 100% sure on the proper names for the two Hasbro primes so I'll define them the way I see them. MP-01 = Takara/Tomy, 20th Anniversary = Die-cast Hasbro Prime, DVD Edition = Plastic Hasbro Prime.

I'm going to do a MP Nemesis Prime repaint. I was planning on doing it with a junker DVD edition I was expecting from Lion, but it turns out he actually sent me a 20th Ann instead! I also have a DVD edition junker coming in from another forum member. Now I have a dilemma. I already have a 20th Ann prime. But with these two junkers I can do a couple of things. I can complete the DVD edition and use it for a Nemesis Prime repaint (giving me a plastic nemesis prime), Complete the 20th Ann and use it for a Nemesis Prime (giving me a die-cast nemesis prime), or patchwork the two together and make a MP-01 (ie diecast Prime with no battle damage), then get another junker to complete and make a plastic Nemesis Prime.

What would you do?

Come on guys 26 views and 1 reply?

2. Kouri

Kouri kupo

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    If you're careful, you can remove the battle damage from Prime on your own. I say whip up a plastic Nemesis Prime so you can dye the parts before painting.

3. juise

juise TFW2005 Token Negro

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    It would be easier for me just to swap the unpainted parts.

4. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    there is no plastic masterpiece prime, from either side of the ocean. I have DVD and MP-01, they're identical except for paint/chrome and the length of the smokestacks. 20th Prime is also the same, except for these differences.