Customs: Nemesis Prime MIA

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Auceps Prime, May 8, 2009.

1. Auceps Prime

Auceps Prime Mini-Bot Leader

Ebay:
    Nemesis Prime - eBay (item 250400950262 end time Apr-08-09 09:41:38 PDT)

Has any one on bought items from this guy?
    I bought a Alt Nemesis Prime back in April and still have not recieved my item. Is there any thing I can do to get my money or iem. I've already sent him several emails and he said he mailed it out already but I think he's lieing cause i still have not recieved anything. What to next?

2. Satomiblood

Satomiblood Prototype Black

Seeing as how his last 3 negs fall under the "item not received" category as well, I'd say he's lying. How long ago did he "ship" it?

Open a dispute.

3. Solrac333

Solrac333 G1 got it right!

Ebay:
    Was there a tracking number? See if he has one. I try not to bid from a seller that has below 98%. The worst was buying from Wheeljackslab. It took about 4 weeks to get my item because he said I never paid when I paid right when the auction ended.

4. Auceps Prime

Auceps Prime Mini-Bot Leader

Ebay:
    Item was said to have been shipped out on April 29th but nothing has showed up yet.

No tracking number was given. I guess I will just open a dispute and see where it goes from there.

5. Satomiblood

Satomiblood Prototype Black

I would wait another week..middle of next week to be exact. Just to be sure. I mean, it's not looking good right now, but one of the things they make sure you do is to allow enough time to pass before opening a dispute because of shipping times, conditions, etc.