Customs: Nemesis Predaking Customs

Discussion in 'Commissioner Listing and Feedback' started by Nemesis Predaking, Apr 16, 2010.

1. Nemesis Predaking

Nemesis Predaking Offical Enforcer WTF@TFW Veteran

News Credits:
    Hey guys,
    Seeing how I'm "Employment Impaired" for the next 4 months.
    I've decided to open up the commission work.

Most of you know my work, but for those that do not.
    I've been doing TF customs for almost 3 years now.
    I've been lucky to have placed twice in the customs contest at TFCon
    3rd in 2008 & 2nd in 2009.

I've also been a "Featured Radicon of the Month" in October of 2009
    http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/featured-radicons/273963-octobers-featured-radicon-none-other-than.html
    If you would like to see more of my work, check out the ROTM article.
    It has links to almost all of my custom work (as of Oct 09).

All commission work is "first come, first serve".
    So it will take time to get to your commission.

If you would like to contact me for commission work, e-mail me at
    NemesisPredakingCustoms@hotmail.com

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 22, 2010
  2. plowking

plowking I'm with ErechOveraker. Veteran

News Credits:
    I have the pleasure of owning a Nemesis Predakings Custom. I have his Animated Dinobot that took 3rd in 2008 at TFCon. I had the pleasure of seeing his Animated BW Megs in person at 2009 TFCon.

To this date, there are no chipping/missing paint issues, fading, nothing like that on my Animated Dinobot.....and I'm constantly changing his fight pose in the display case, not a wear mark yet.

I must say that he has some of the smoothest paint apps I have seen. His lines are crisp and sharp. He was easy to work with, communications are top notch. Never had any shipping issues with him either.

I liked his work so much, that I commissioned him to do another repaint for me, and we are working out the details to start a third, full blown custom.

I will always be a repeat customer with ol' NP here. I highly recommend giving him a go at your custom needs and wants.

3. Code of Honor

Code of Honor TT Decepticon

I own Nemesis Predaking’s Animated TM2 Dinobot, made from Animated Lockdown. It's a solid custom with great paint apps, and excellent molding details. NP really has a talented eye for detail and you really get the felling that he cares about every custom he creates, and he is one the nicest guys you could meet too, having met him at TFcon the past few years.

4. autobotx23

autobotx23 Banned

I'm happy too own Nemesis Predaking's AutobotX3 custom (Yep, of me!!!) in my collection. Attention to detail and quality are the two best points of it. I also plan on adding his BW:Animated Megatron to my collection. I'm proud to say that the ONLY customizers whom I own product from is him. Top Notch work.

5. Nemesis Predaking

Nemesis Predaking Offical Enforcer WTF@TFW Veteran

News Credits:
    Updated with some attached pics of more resent work.

6. Vangelus

Vangelus Long Live the New Flesh Moderator Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I received Nemesis Predaking's Talkie Toaster as a gift over Christmas, and I really love how well his colour scheme fits the mold. There's some hand-painted detail and a clean red coat on the toaster mode, while the robot inside exudes the insanity of its namesake.

He's a talented and clean customizer with some great unique ideas. :D  I'm happy to own one of his creations.

7. Cybermnky

Cybermnky Well-Known Member

I commissioned a repaint of the Cybertron Megatron Beast Mold and it came out amazing. His choice of paints work incrediably well, and his attention to detail was impressive.
    There was one issue with the figure and he was very apologetic about it and offered to fix it ASAP. I would gladly commission more work off him.