Nemesis Breaker Wave Question

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by aey103, May 23, 2006.

1. aey103

aey103 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I have a question for those of you who have picked up Nemesis Breaker. From pictures of Nemesis Breaker in package, it is in the Primus Unleashed packaging. Are the other figures in the wave also in the Primus Unleashed packaging (Soundwave, Dark CZ, CD Scattershot)? Not a variant collector just wondering becasue it may help me in searching for this guy.

2. Sonscreen

Sonscreen Casual TF collector<br><b><font color=#FF0000>aksm TFW2005 Supporter

The Soundwave that I got along with Nemesis Breaker did not have the Primus unleashed packaging but there's no guarantee that both of them were from the same case.

3. SFGMaster

SFGMaster Owns a Juvisy

I don't know about the Voyagers but I picked up the redeco Deluxes (Skywarp, Cannonball, Excellion) with the Primus Unleashed sticker and I noticed that the rest of the case that was on the pegs (Thunderblast & Crosswise? something like that) did in fact also have the Primus sticker.

4. Blueefficacy

Blueefficacy _

Generally all cases will either have, or not have the sticker for all of its figures. Wouldn't be surprised if the Chinese slapped em on right before placing them in the case.

5. Sidecutter

Sidecutter Evil Dealer Scum TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    This is true in the case of deluxes, and maybe basics, at least for the first batches to use the logo. However, the larger boxed toys have the logo as a part of the box.

6. aey103

aey103 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well I think I can answer my own question because I just picked up Nemesis Breaker earlier tonight. The answer is no the other figures in the wave do not have the Primus Unleashed packaging. The Wal-Mart is got him at had no voyagers on Monday and had eight tonight. Two cases of the Nemesis Breaker wave and Nemesis Breaker was the only one in the new packaging.