Customs: Nemesis Arming Plan

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Obliterator100, Jun 23, 2009.

1. Obliterator100

Obliterator100 Member

Hello everybody! Aspiring Radicon here. I have a couple of questions for you about a project I have planned. What weapons do you think would go good with the Fansproject Shadow Commander? I have a couple of ideas, but help and input would be greatly appeciated.

2. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    honestly, that's pretty much entirely an opinion based question, with no good answers. Considering that you can alter any weapon to "fit" the mold, or to connect to it, or paint it to match it, the sky is the limit.

3. prime13

prime13 UCHUU KITAAAA

News Credits:
    what he said^

4. Obliterator100

Obliterator100 Member

To REDLINE

Yes, but you see, i'm looking for opinions and idea's on what I could use to give him more guns. For example, I am going to modify Dropshot's arm missle launchers into shoulder mounted launchers but I want to know if this idea is good before I proceed any further. Beacause as you say, the sky is the limit.

5. Treadshot A1

Treadshot A1 Or just 'A1' for short...

Firstly, i need to just clarify whether you have any preference as to ranged or close combat weapons?

I'd say Redline is right, there's no real correct answer, but if you're just looking for suggestions:

Tactical Arms, works as a sword and a gun.

6. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    I think you should work your answer the other way around, like this:

"I'd like to use _________ weapon and _________ weapon for my Shadow Commander. How could I do this."

While this may already have your answers to some extent, I'd think it would be best for you to select what you want to end with first a bit more specifically and then go about how you'd want to do it. For instance, if you want to use some weapons from Dropshot, make that decision (at least hypothetically) first, and then go about asking how you think it could be done.

We could also help you out more that way. :) 

7. Obliterator100

Obliterator100 Member

To Superquad7

Ok then. Heres what I have planned so far. I was going to use Dropshot's arm launchers and armored core weapon kit #12 to give him shouldermounted weapons, because I think that prime and magnuses launchers are their own, and the TAW-02 missle launcher is too tiny. will this allow you to help me better?

8. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout SANTARN IS COMING AGAIN TFW2005 Supporter

Hold on, Dropshot's ARM LAUNCHERS? As in both halves of the rotating missile launcher in alt. mode? I'm not sure anything you could rig up would support them, as you'd simply have them on a pivoting axis which would not support the weight nor the gimmicks in each half (while Dropshot has a very wide connecetion on both peices to support the load)

You might be better off using the missle pods from the Movie Depthcharge figure, smaller but just as many missiles.