Customs: Nellie131 available for custom repaints and bashing!

Discussion in 'Commissioner Listing and Feedback' started by nellie131, May 18, 2011.

1. nellie131

nellie131 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hey guys here is my customs commission listing page.

Firstly let me say i am by no means a fulltime Pro customiser like some others on here, i have a full time job and girlfriend but i like to make custom transformers for people who dont want their Tf's to cost a small fortune!

this is my hobby and i enjoy what i do, with a lot of love and care put into each one! i have also recently purchased an airbrush set up so currently getting much much better at painting.

i class my work as display pieces only but i do use durable paint and make every effort to stop shipping and flaking on paintwork.

i live in the UK but have sold customs on ebay and shipped all over the world so its not a problem :thumbs2: 

i am open to any suggestions you may have and do not have a waiting list of figures to do so you can expect a fast turn around!

so PM me if you would like your ideas brought to life!

WILL ALSO WORK FOR TOYS OVER CASH AT MOMENT SO CHECK MY WANTS LIST!

Attached Files:

2. Drekar

Drekar Well-Known Member

Keep comin back here to look at yore roadbuster. Yore customs look insane man, thanks for the inspiration

3. MyTea Boc

MyTea Boc Beardy Boyo!

Ebay:
    Nellie has made 2 customs for me and I am one satisfied customer! Excellent work and timely delivery!

4. wasp819

wasp819 L-I-V-I-N

Ebay:
    Ive got to tell ya - that nellie is one of the best,

I have used many pro customizers in the past and nellie is right up there with them,
    hes friendly, easy to communicate with, happy to do whats required and his paint work is flawless (pretty much factory style)

Oh yes you cannot go wrong with this guy,
    and best of all - he doesnt charge an arm and a leg for the customs (unlike some pros i could mention lol)

So far hes done 2 customs for me,
    1. botcon springer
    2. classics style leadfoot
    amd i couldnt be happier with the results,

nellie will be my main customizer for years to come.

5. incapable hulk

incapable hulk I am the Liquor

News Credits:
    Nellie is awesome. I sent him a broken down classics cliffjumper missing the roof, hood/shins and in general beat up shape.

He replaced the roof and shins for me, and sprayed them a shade of red which matches perfectly, and looks factory applied.

He also added a new custom engine block that really suits the figure, and adds personality to seperate him from classics bumblebee.
    He also removed all the horrid silver design, as I asked, and then painted the lights too. It really sets the figure off.

The figure now really stands out, and looks fantastic.

He really sorted me out with this, and I cant recommend him highly enough. He's definitely going to be the go to guy for any customs in the future.

Thanks nellie mate!

6. wasp819

wasp819 L-I-V-I-N

Ebay:
    nellie is one talented son of a .....

i miss bugging him with my custom ideas lol,
    cliffjumper sounds pretty damm good - are their pics avalible?

keep em comin nel.

7. Scotscream

Scotscream Total-con

Ebay:
    dude that devastator you did looks fuckin sweet!!!

8. Erector

Erector I ruined the Hall of Fame

News Credits:
    Wow, never left any comments - got a couple of Nathan's customs. First one is a Rotorstorm I commissioned from him using the Tomahawk mold, and second was a Leadfoot he made from a couple of KO Mirages and a custom head. Absolutely perfect - love them to pieces!!!

9. sideswipe pwns

sideswipe pwns New Member

how much for a custom battle damaged masterpiece/classics sideswipe? also do i need to supply the toy or not? and that devastator........ i thought he was a cartoon shot 'till i really looked at him!

10. Erector

News Credits:
    Got two more customs from Nathan the other day - a Classics Motormaster and a Classics Whirl. Both have absolutely superb finishes, the Motormaster is utterly stunning. Thanks again buddy!!

11. Erector

News Credits:
    Am I the only one who posts here? :lol 

Nate did me an Animated Erector with a custom head, from Animated Sentinel Prime. Bloody lovely figure, looks exactly how I imagined him. Thanks buddy!!

12. johnnyreid6

johnnyreid6 Decepticon Justice Div

Nathan did me Runamuck and Runabout, from classics wheeljack and tracks, with custom heads.........amazing job, was really happy with his work and he's a genuine top guy too.(managed to meet up with him at AA).
    Thanks again dude

13. ninety

ninety NERDS!!

News Credits:
    Nate did me a fantastic Animated Erector custom, picked him up at Auto Assembly 2013. Easily the best thing I got all weekend!!

Great paintwork, custom head is a perfect match for the sketch Marcele Matere did for me at Botcon 2011. Even came with an extra spare head wearing a hat I wasn't expecting.

Nate's a great guy to work with, kept me informed all the way through, and the commission was very reasonable especially considering how pleased I am with the end result. I wouldn't hesitate to use Nate again :)