Nefarious #3 Discussion

Discussion in 'Transformers Comics Discussion' started by Tim Formas, May 4, 2010.

1. Tim Formas

Tim Formas Old Man Administrator

News Credits:
  2. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    I am the only one a little disappointed Magno can't even seem to draw a simple cube in isometric view?

A good review, though I can't say I'll be picking up the issue.

3. UltraMagnus3786

UltraMagnus3786 That's what it is

I agree with the review, this one was pretty blah, although the art wasn't as bad as previous books. The shot of Ravage skidding was pretty sweet, although far from a money shot.

More interesting though was the ad for the upcoming Ironhide story. "Is he really DEAD?" reads a caption. I thought the Ironhide series was supposed to take place before his death in ongoing #1, but apparently the old guy may not be killed off in fact.

4. Beastbot X

Beastbot X The Toad Knows.

News Credits:
    I thought it made for a good battle issue, at the least. Heck, there weren't a buncha cheap deaths like in the last issue, and I was surprised Soundwave's other "cassettes" were still alive and kicking.

And Soundwave's smug reminders that that Autobots had "X minutes to live" were pretty smirk-inducing.

I'm also REALLY curious to see what Ransack's doing at the end of the issue...