Customs: Needed, Water Slide Decals

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by LiquiD, Aug 17, 2007.

1. LiquiD

LiquiD Well-Known Member

so i need some water slide decals for a custom i'm working on and i just don't have the stuff to make them, no printer, no nothing so i was wondering if someone who had the stuff could maybe print some up for me! it's a simple job and i'm willing to trade or pay for them. just pm me if you're interested and i'll give you the info of what i'm looking for. thanks for maybe helping me out.

LiquiD

2. frenzyrumble

frenzyrumble Banned

News Credits:
    try calling up a local sign shop. have them cut your graphic with 1mm vinyl. or at least make a stencil

3. frenzyrumble

frenzyrumble Banned

News Credits:
    try calling up a local sign shop. have them cut your graphic with 1mm vinyl. or at least make a stencil

4. LiquiD

LiquiD Well-Known Member

have you done that before? what do you think it'll cost? i figured someone on here with some free time might be alittle easier to deal with since they already have a good idea of what i'm talking about. i'm scared some random sign shop guy'll be like "you want to do what to a what? a transformer? uhhhhhhhhhhh... we don't do that here".

5. LiquiD

LiquiD Well-Known Member

have you done that before? what do you think it'll cost? i figured someone on here with some free time might be alittle easier to deal with since they already have a good idea of what i'm talking about. i'm scared some random sign shop guy'll be like "you want to do what to a what? a transformer? uhhhhhhhhhhh... we don't do that here".

6. jazzman_78

jazzman_78 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Actualy, I just recently came across a kit at Wal*Mart for making your own decals. It's a Testors kit, found with the Testors paint. It comes with a program to create and print out your own decals. I think it comes with some images, and I know you can use your own images as well. I haven't used it, but it seems simple, at least. It's onlt $8 or so, so not a big investment if you're interested in trying it yourself.

7. jazzman_78

jazzman_78 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Actualy, I just recently came across a kit at Wal*Mart for making your own decals. It's a Testors kit, found with the Testors paint. It comes with a program to create and print out your own decals. I think it comes with some images, and I know you can use your own images as well. I haven't used it, but it seems simple, at least. It's onlt $8 or so, so not a big investment if you're interested in trying it yourself.

8. frenzyrumble

frenzyrumble Banned

News Credits:
    If you tell me what you want, including proportions, I will create what's called a vector format file, which you can bring to a sign shop and you just pick the color vinyl you want it on. PM me

9. frenzyrumble

frenzyrumble Banned

News Credits:
    If you tell me what you want, including proportions, I will create what's called a vector format file, which you can bring to a sign shop and you just pick the color vinyl you want it on. PM me