Needed CHUG Seeker Canopy (Classics/Henkei/Universe/Generations)

Discussion in 'The Junk Pit' started by bettis211, Feb 24, 2011.

1. bettis211

bettis211 Well-Known Member

I have a Classics Starscream which I lost both canopy pieces to durring repainting. I could also use two missiles and two missile launchers. Does anyone have these? I would prefer orange or smoked but I would be open to any color.

I have a few parts to trade or I could pay.

I've got a RID prowl (blue and white version) without the missle launchers. I have a WFC Cliffjumper body without the head but otherwise in perfect condition. I have a Classics Bumblebee head (both pieces and the clear eyes but no screw). I have the Orion Pax and Megatron heads that came with the 2nd PP01 Faith Leader plus capes and shoulder mounts for both the PP01 and the MP-01 or MP-04 masterpiece Primes. I have an original Omega Supreme that is missing one large leg piece, one small leg piece and all the clips. Quite a bit of original G1 stuff in various states of disrepair. I also have the PP01 sized Optimus Prime ion blaster with a 5mm round peg.

If anyone want any of these pieces I'm willing to sell these and open to other potential trades.

2. bettis211

bettis211 Well-Known Member

I edited the original post to include parts that I have for trading.

3. C16

C16 Space Nomad

Might have been able to help you, but you went and used that retarded acronym. Offer rescinded. Sorry! Could have used that Prowl, too.