Need yellow shining ultramagnus

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by convoymagnus, Nov 5, 2008.

1. convoymagnus

convoymagnus Yeshua Is Mashiach.

Ebay:
    I really want this figure so if you want to sale or trade yours, please contact me, the price for this guy in ebay has gone absurd $300.00+ so I hope I can find one around here!

2. Evil Porkchop

Evil Porkchop Pork, the evil white meat

To be honest, it has been $300 for a MISB one for quite some time. But seeing one come up for sale it so rare it's ridiculous. I sold a loose one for almost 2 years ago for $150 if I remember correctly.

3. Easterling Capt

Easterling Capt I am Vern Schillinger

Ebay:
    a misb under 300 you can forgett, even here

4. convoymagnus

Ebay:
    I know that this figure is around $300.00 and in the worst of cases and if my luck is not that good i would even pay that plus shipping(assuming i have the money when that chance appears). But in the past 4 months i have seen 2 of these in auctions that did not go over $250.00 and I let them go, the problem is that now I am obsessed with that figure.

Now what I am talking about the absurd prices is in ebay stores that sell it for $400.00 and even $500.00 plus shipping, but anyway, i will keep waiting and hope i will have the luck as when i got the tigertracks, 6 months waiting with no luck and then in one night got TWO for $200.00 at once.

5. Easterling Capt

Ebay:
    I know what you mean, I have the diaclone UM. I love G1 repaints and shining magnus is one of the greatest there is.

6. Code

Code Banned

Ebay:
    so why do ppl want this?

was he bright and shining yellow in a movie?

7. Easterling Capt

Ebay:
    because it is one of the most awesomness repaints ever and hes is number to around 800-1000 only.

8. Evil Porkchop

Evil Porkchop Pork, the evil white meat

IMO, it's just because he's rare and was limited to 800 pieces. I had one, but once the novetly wore off of him I decided to sell. Now the Diaclone UM is another story though...

9. convoymagnus

Ebay:
    in fact I want this not for the clear Ultramagnus armor body, that is in fact a really AWESOME plus of the toy, but because of the yellow & black cab, i love the the prime mold and i find a yellow colored one great, in fact i did not care much about this particular repaint, but you know how this is,one day you wake up in the morning and that certain figure you always ignored tells you...."YOU WANT ME, YOU KNOW YOU WANT ME" and so here I am, chasing one.