Need Watch HELP!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by My03Tundra, Sep 19, 2006.

1. My03Tundra

My03Tundra LOVES TO EDIT POSTS!!

Ebay:
    I have many watches, but with the schedule I'm on I don't have a watch to help me out.

I have a watch that Stealth Bomber pilots wear, another for diving, one that has ALL sorts of features, but none with what I need.

What I want is a TOUGH watch that can take a TON of abuse, that has various electronic timers seperate from each other. I'd love to have multiple countdown timers running simultaneously.

Like I mentioned though, the watch needs to be tough. My current watch is a titanium/stainless steel with plastic type, and a mineral crystal. I plan on adding a ShieldZone - Home of the iPod Screen Protector film to protect the crystal even more. Ideally, I'd like a have a watch with a sapphire crystal.

2. Altercron

Altercron Well-Known Member

I have a super cheap (like 15 bucks) Wal mart wtach that I have been wearing for about 6 years. This thing has had the shit beat out of it, but it keeps on tickin (provided that I get the battery changed). I still get weird looks from the Wal Mart Jewelry people when I get the battery changed in a 15 dollar watch as opposed to like a 100 dollar watch (which I also have but dont wear).

3. My03Tundra

My03Tundra LOVES TO EDIT POSTS!!

Ebay:
    Thank you for the advice.

I have a Luminox watch that I wear, and my current titanium Casio Tough Solar watch. When Casio said "Tough Solar," they weren't kidding! It has a compass, altimeter, barometer, thermometer and so much more BUT a countdown timer. It holds up very well to my fifteen week old puppy chewing on it, and it's crystal.

I would REALLY like a watch with multiple countdown timers. I had a Timex that had a countdown timer, but I SOLD it awhile back.

The reason why I want multiple countdown timers is so I can keep track of when I need to take my next dose of medicine, and also keep track of when the puppy needs to go out every thirty minutes to two hours or less.

4. Altercron

Altercron Well-Known Member

you could just buy a shitload of watches and wear them all at the same time. Wouldn't look as cool.

5. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Ive always carried those pocket watches with the chains.
    Normal watches are cool, it's just those bands that suck.

They always break and rip my armhairs out.
    You could go vintage and get one of those old Swatches

Personally Id go with the Casio G2310-1V
    http://www.epinions.com/content_178132258436