Customs: Need to fix G1 Soundwave, Please Help!

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Christopher-2, Jul 14, 2011.

1. Christopher-2

Christopher-2 Well-Known Member

Hi there, how's everyone? I'm sure there are a good number of people who have asked a question like this one and, If there's an answer to my problem, I'd really appreciate the help.

Is there anyone around here who can reproduce the tape deck door for a g1 soundwave? My figure's tape door has been warped, due to being in a really hot environment, but the rest of it is still good. I can fix it, but I need that all important part.

So many people can buy a junkerbot on auction sites with a broken tape door, so it would help me, and many others, a great deal if anyone can make these. I know someone has the power.

2. Jaicen

Jaicen Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I could probably cast one up in clear polyurethane, but the time and effort involved would likely be prohibitively expensive compared to buying a junker.

3. hXcpunk23

hXcpunk23 The Chaos Bringer

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Depending on how well you think you can do it, you might be able to build a new one from the top of a CD jewel case. Still might be cheaper to go with a junker though.