Customs: Need somee kind of Decals of Movie Repaints

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Blackmouf2002, Aug 25, 2007.

1. Blackmouf2002

Blackmouf2002 Insomniac

I plan to repaint the whole autobot collection. I need some kind of decals or logos for Ratchet and Barricade. The exact same decals already on the cars Is their anyway I can print these out at my house or find them anywhere. I would appreciate that. Thank you!

2. frenzyrumble

frenzyrumble Banned

News Credits:
    what do you mean decals or logos? of thier names? I don't know what's in your house, so I can't suggest checking your garage or something.

I'm repainting a ratchet. I have a friend with a vinyl plotter. I gave him the vector files of all the 'decals' ratchet needs (like 'fire department' on the sides and stuff)

In illustrator program, I resized a high-rez ratchet door logo sticker to 7/8"...which is full color, printed on vinyl. These I am placing over the door logo he came with. gonna look sweet. I'm thinking of creating these files in whole, then throwing them on Ebay for people who customize. you can then take the whole file to a sign shop and they can cut it for you.

3. frenzyrumble

frenzyrumble Banned

News Credits:
    what do you mean decals or logos? of thier names? I don't know what's in your house, so I can't suggest checking your garage or something.

I'm repainting a ratchet. I have a friend with a vinyl plotter. I gave him the vector files of all the 'decals' ratchet needs (like 'fire department' on the sides and stuff)

In illustrator program, I resized a high-rez ratchet door logo sticker to 7/8"...which is full color, printed on vinyl. These I am placing over the door logo he came with. gonna look sweet. I'm thinking of creating these files in whole, then throwing them on Ebay for people who customize. you can then take the whole file to a sign shop and they can cut it for you.

4. Blackmouf2002

Blackmouf2002 Insomniac

what i need by decals is the search and rescue, the red strip of paint, fire department, and ratchet fire logo that will be painted over and lost. All i have is a laptop and a computer. Hopefully i can do it at my house or go to a vinyl shop. Id like to see how yours look. I can make a vector based image in my flash program

5. Blackmouf2002

Blackmouf2002 Insomniac

what i need by decals is the search and rescue, the red strip of paint, fire department, and ratchet fire logo that will be painted over and lost. All i have is a laptop and a computer. Hopefully i can do it at my house or go to a vinyl shop. Id like to see how yours look. I can make a vector based image in my flash program

6. frenzyrumble

frenzyrumble Banned

News Credits:
    It's a tough process, I used to work in a sign shop back in the day, so I have exp. scaling graphics well. Basically, I took a side/front/back shot of Ratchet..both the figure and the movie shot, and scaled them to real size (about 8" or so) next, I create a graphics overlay of what I need. Everything remains to scale.
    I take that file to my buddy and he cuts what i need in vinyl

for the stripes, I recommend just using a ruler or even better, apply then cut away excess.

7. frenzyrumble

frenzyrumble Banned

News Credits:
    It's a tough process, I used to work in a sign shop back in the day, so I have exp. scaling graphics well. Basically, I took a side/front/back shot of Ratchet..both the figure and the movie shot, and scaled them to real size (about 8" or so) next, I create a graphics overlay of what I need. Everything remains to scale.
    I take that file to my buddy and he cuts what i need in vinyl

for the stripes, I recommend just using a ruler or even better, apply then cut away excess.

8. Blackmouf2002

Blackmouf2002 Insomniac

can you hook it up rumble frenzy. Ever think of doing barricade as well. If you can send me a sample jpg or vector i think i can figure it out but if you make these im so down to buy

9. Blackmouf2002

Blackmouf2002 Insomniac

can you hook it up rumble frenzy. Ever think of doing barricade as well. If you can send me a sample jpg or vector i think i can figure it out but if you make these im so down to buy

10. Blackmouf2002

Blackmouf2002 Insomniac

anybody else like to comment...... please. I could use the help

11. Blackmouf2002

Blackmouf2002 Insomniac

anybody else like to comment...... please. I could use the help

12. Blackmouf2002

Blackmouf2002 Insomniac

Please. anybody

13. Blackmouf2002

Blackmouf2002 Insomniac

Please. anybody

14. iDarkDesign

iDarkDesign Rodeo Lawyer

News Credits:
    I asked reprolabels a couple of times for these, and maybe if enough people request such sets they will produce such a set.

iDD

15. iDarkDesign

iDarkDesign Rodeo Lawyer

News Credits:
    I asked reprolabels a couple of times for these, and maybe if enough people request such sets they will produce such a set.

iDD