Customs: need some other opinions

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by SndWve2002, May 2, 2007.

1. SndWve2002

SndWve2002 Well-Known Member

Hey guys.
    Just wanting to get some other opinions on a couple customs im going to do. I'm trying to find something that hasnt been done yet and is kinda original.

First one is an Alt Skids
    ideas are....x-brawn, springer, double dealer, snowcat, chromedome, roadbuster, or maybe soundwave even though its been done

second one is Alt sunstreaker
    ideas are....powerglide, daytonus, punch/counterpunch, breakdown/G2 breakdown, downshift, camshaft, chromedome, sandstorm, springer, drence/deluge, and finally deadend...and use the alt deadend as wildrider since the colors are the same

just kinda wanting to see what you guys think.
    I'll probably see who all posted and pick whatever is the most majority for the shits and giggles of it

2. Hicks_Royel

Hicks_Royel Chicks dig the Mutt!

News Credits:
    I don't know that Springer would be any better of fit to the Scion than Ironhide is. Just doesn't fit his style. The Scion did make a great looking Perceptor though. Maybe Gears but I don't know about that fit either. Could paint one yellow and call him Bumblebee...

As for the Viper mold, I always thought someone should remake the obscure Getaway

3. plowking

plowking I'm with ErechOveraker. Veteran

News Credits:
    All of your ideas sound good,...although Springer as a Scion doesn't seem to flow with me, he's best suited with the Vette mold (seen it done before and it came out great)

I would love to see more customs using the Viper mold....this mold seems to have been "forgotten" by the Custom/Bashing Community....

Now,...lets see some customs!!...:rock 

4. Hicks_Royel

Hicks_Royel Chicks dig the Mutt!

News Credits:
    Probably because the bot mode really doesn't offer a lot just standing around with its duel-axis elbows.