Customs: Need some more comparison pics!

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by digitalworld40, Feb 6, 2009.

1. digitalworld40

digitalworld40 Well-Known Member

Hey guys I need to know what the original G1 Bruticus head looks like next to cybertron optimus primes head, along with the original chest piece. Also I would like to know if with or w/o modding will the head fit on that particular optimus primes head. I also need to see how the double barrel gun from onslaught looks on optimus primes back looking from both front and back. Any help would be greatly appreciated!:D :bowdown: 

2. digitalworld40

anyone able to help me out?

3. thyvipera

thyvipera ThyVipera

for G1 Bruticus Head, are you asking if it will fit over Prime's head?

I replaced cyb. primes head with a G1 Superion head

link:

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/radicons-customs/217159-ultra-magnus-finished.html

the scale is perfect, and I would think Bruticus's head is nearly the same size.

the double-barrel gun from onslaught might look too small on cyb. prime's mold.

the idea for my combiner bruticus, is to have the double barrel gun from Optimal optimus. It looks great and is real big. The last time I was in big lots, they had a KO optimal optimus for cheap.

Hope this helps a little bit, and looking forward to seeing what you come up with

4. digitalworld40

yes I plan on trying to fit it over primes head that has been modded to look some what like the old G1 onslaughts. If it doesn't work I can always cut off his head and add a ball joint and make them interchangeable. I think I found something to use for his guns, classics jetfires/ treadbolts guns. They look great for him so I think I will go with it.

Thanks for your help man!