Customs: Need some ideas

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Death333, Feb 26, 2007.

1. Death333

Death333 Otherwise known as Dx3

News Credits:
    I have a few extra bots laying around that I despise and I was originally going to sell them but now I think I may bash them. I just now came up with the idea so I've not spent any time thinking about what I want to do. So, I ask you guys: Waddya think?

Should I try to make these guys better and just MOD them?

Should I try to make one kickass bot out of all of them?

Should I just start a freak show?? :ev: 

Here's what I got:

[​IMG]

Armada Sideswipe
    Armada Demolisher
    Armada Smokescreen
    Energon Signal Flare
    Energon Downshift
    Energon Hot Shot
    Energon Snowcat
    G1 Blitzwing (beat to crap!)

Any ideas are welcome....Bring it!

2. Infosaur

Infosaur Well-Known Member

I've always thought Demolisher COULD make a cool Megatron. I'm not really a good 'basher so I never tried, but my idea was: Fists with holes drilled in the back to slip over the "hand" guns. A shoulder mounted cannon, I used to use the Requim Blaster, but there are other powerlinx accessories available now. Paint hims all silver with red joint trim, but keep the treads black of course. Mod the (stupid looking) monocle off the head although you COULD keep the snarling face.

3. Infosaur

I've always thought Demolisher COULD make a cool Megatron. I'm not really a good 'basher so I never tried, but my idea was: Fists with holes drilled in the back to slip over the "hand" guns. A shoulder mounted cannon, I used to use the Requim Blaster, but there are other powerlinx accessories available now. Paint hims all silver with red joint trim, but keep the treads black of course. Mod the (stupid looking) monocle off the head although you COULD keep the snarling face.

4. Death333

News Credits:
    that's not a bad idea. Have to think on it........

Oh, he'd get an all new head. I have the Titanium head laying in a can here just waiting for something to use it on. And, it's not like it was doing any good on it's original hunk of junk body. My only problem with the Demolisher mold for this project is the seat on the back and the wide opening on the front since I stole the minicon :D . I'd have to figure out replacements for those parts. I don't like the arms either but those can be replaced easily. hmmm.........

thanks.

5. Death333

News Credits:
    that's not a bad idea. Have to think on it........

Oh, he'd get an all new head. I have the Titanium head laying in a can here just waiting for something to use it on. And, it's not like it was doing any good on it's original hunk of junk body. My only problem with the Demolisher mold for this project is the seat on the back and the wide opening on the front since I stole the minicon :D . I'd have to figure out replacements for those parts. I don't like the arms either but those can be replaced easily. hmmm.........

thanks.

6. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    Can you take a pic of all of them scattered out on the table? I know what they all look like, but my memory is short so I forget the first one by the time I recall the last one. :redface2: 

7. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    Can you take a pic of all of them scattered out on the table? I know what they all look like, but my memory is short so I forget the first one by the time I recall the last one. :redface2: 

8. Death333

News Credits:
    added pic to first post

9. Death333

News Credits:
    added pic to first post

10. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

make then a combiner. call him crapotron

11. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

make then a combiner. call him crapotron

12. Infosaur

The seat is usefull becuase it's the trigger for the hand gun mode. (I forget how that came together but when I first thought of Demolisher as Megs I conjured up a hand gun mode,)

Another cool thing is Demolisher has a "Chicken Walker" Gerwalk mode. He looks a lot like ED-99 from Robocop.

He also has an anti-aircraft mode, whcih is why he has the seat.

As for the "minicon gap", heck you're a basher, I figure either a shield or a cannon could mount there.

13. Infosaur

The seat is usefull becuase it's the trigger for the hand gun mode. (I forget how that came together but when I first thought of Demolisher as Megs I conjured up a hand gun mode,)

Another cool thing is Demolisher has a "Chicken Walker" Gerwalk mode. He looks a lot like ED-99 from Robocop.

He also has an anti-aircraft mode, whcih is why he has the seat.

As for the "minicon gap", heck you're a basher, I figure either a shield or a cannon could mount there.

14. Sideways

Sideways Banned

i'd say make a Frankenstein-type TF.
    that would be interesting.

15. Sideways

Sideways Banned

i'd say make a Frankenstein-type TF.
    that would be interesting.

16. kjeevahh

kjeevahh n/a

News Credits:
    make one kickass bot out of all of them... fan-wishes-movie-megatron, , ie. movie megatron that transformrs into a stealth bomber :) 

17. kjeevahh

kjeevahh n/a

News Credits:
    make one kickass bot out of all of them... fan-wishes-movie-megatron, , ie. movie megatron that transformrs into a stealth bomber :) 

18. MacrossFA19

MacrossFA19 That son of a bitch!!!

Ebay:
    send them to me, and I could have alot of fun bashing the hell outta them.

19. MacrossFA19

MacrossFA19 That son of a bitch!!!

Ebay:
    send them to me, and I could have alot of fun bashing the hell outta them.

20. Spekkio

Spekkio Master of War

*Awhile back I thought that Signal Flare, if repainted & such, could turn into a decent re-imagined G1 Perceptor.
    *Many people think that Energon Downshift makes for a good Classics Wheeljack - I'm partial to the Cybertron Downshift mold, myself.
    *Armada Sideswipe, properly repainted & such, could paired up with Cybertron Runamuck as Runabout.
    *Faults aside, I love the Armada Demolishor mold - I just don't have any bright ideas for it.
    *I have a repaint of Energon Hot Shot that I've yet to finish, but I don't want to give my idea away - at least not yet. :D 
    *A couple of days ago I thought that Armada Smokescreen would make for an excellent addition to a new Devastator, if someone could figure out how to make it work. Armada Smokescreen, Armada Hoist, Energon Demolishor, Cybertron Landmine, a modified Energon Demolishor (gotta have Mixmaster) and one more (dunno how you could replicate Bonecrusher)....