need some help

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Grimlock_king, Feb 10, 2009.

1. Grimlock_king

Grimlock_king Banned

Hi there guys just curious to know if any one has any junk dinobots lying around like swoop with a beak i could buy of you? I also need any dinobot weapons and I am willing to buy them off you.

2. Jason Blue Boost

Jason Blue Boost Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I have a Slag with one missing horn and small piece of tail broken off by his but. Mods please move to wanted section.

3. Brunkion76

Brunkion76 HE>i

Junk Dinos?

I have parts for Snarl, a mix of G1 and G2, should be able to piece together a full one, also have an extra Grimlock missile on the way. Oh yeah, almost forgot, I have most of a high quality KO Swoop, missing the head and beak (sorry, but I needed that part too) and the left arm, he came with repro missiles on the tree, can send those as well. By the way, check out Darkov, you'll find him in the Radicon's section under reproductions. He makes repro parts, and he has a few dinobot parts. I believe he has Grimlock, Slag and Sludge swords for $4 apiece and he also has Snarl and Swoop missiles. I have a set of repro Shadow Commander missile launchers for the Universe Nemesis Prime set and they are really good quality.Lmk if you are interested.

4. toymaker

toymaker Well-Known Member

I have a grimlock with no weapons

5. PrimulArchangel

PrimulArchangel Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    This is the wrong area to be asking for stuff.. You may get alot more replies if you put this over in the Wanted section of the site. More people will see it over there i think .

Good Luck :)