Need some help with getting G1/G2 DVDs

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by DeathStorm, Jan 11, 2008.

1. DeathStorm

DeathStorm Snoochie Boochies

News Credits:
    I'm trying to find one place where I can get all the G1 and G2 series on DVD. That includes the original series, Headmaster, Victory, etc.

I've found all of them in different locations but I was hoping for a suggestion on one site that may have them all. I'd prefer English sound but I can live with subtitles as well (I can just mute them, lol).

I have a non-regional DVD player so it doesn't matter what part of the world the DVDs come from. Thanks.

2. walruslaw

walruslaw video archivist

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    your best bet is prob ebay but for headmasters, masterforce and victory you could try amazon.co.uk as there is a complete collection in the uk with all 3 also there is a complete collection of g1 on amazon as well

3. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot Arise Rodimus Prime

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    G2 is G1 redone with funky stuff though right? I never seen those on DVD.

4. walruslaw

walruslaw video archivist

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    yea g2 is g1 withsome cg effects and the cybernet space cube. however some sellers on ebay are selling headmasters and the rest with g2 slapped on for some reason??

this website has a list of whats in g2 http://members.aol.com/zobovor/gen2.html

5. Takeshi357

Takeshi357 "Research"

You don't want to hear the english dub of Headmasters, Masterforce and Victory.