Need some help with E-Bay

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sideswipe1954, May 27, 2010.

1. Sideswipe1954

Sideswipe1954 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    OK, I am stumped. I know E-Bay has issues at times, but I am confused. On Tuesday, I shut down my PC at the office, and run some errands and when I get home, there is an e-mail from E-Bay:

Sure enough, there was a call on our caller ID from E-Bay, while no one was home!

And then a follow up e-mail was there too:

Now, I do not do High Dollar selling, as I am selling what parts of my collection do not seem to be moving here. I have perfect selling feedback and I ship almost instantly, as my own feedback here shows too. There is nothing wrong with the account, and all my auctions are still in place and selling, BUT I can not list new ones!

Now I e-mailed them directly on Tuesday, gave them the information, made sure our account info was accurate, and even called them, at which point they could not even tell me what triggered this.

My concern is I never got any follow-up from

There was NO FOLLOW-UP, and we are now going on 48 hours since this happened with no idea what caused this or how to fix it

Any ideas?

2. Da_Last_2_Walk

Da_Last_2_Walk Da King Of Pre Rubs TFW2005 Supporter

I would keep calling them, as emails don't seem to work for me when I have a problem with ebay/paypal.

3. Sideswipe1954

Sideswipe1954 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Finally got back to us. Looks like they think this account is attached to another account in the area, from what it looks like based on the user ID, it might be her ex-husband in the next state over, as this account was both of theirs WAY back when. So hopefully

1) This does not screw with her Paypal account

2) They will call tonight as they said they would, to discuss and clear it up. If need be, we can fax a copy of the divorce decree over

4. Da_Last_2_Walk

Da_Last_2_Walk Da King Of Pre Rubs TFW2005 Supporter

Hopefully everything works out in your favor.