Customs: Need some help on my first (simple) ALT/BT custom job. Please help a first timer!

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Mutt, Feb 13, 2006.

1. Mutt

Mutt Well-Known Member

Heres what I want to do, remove Ravages head, pop on a Tracks head. Thats it.

However, I want to paint Tracks head black and maybe his eyes purple. I want to keep his face red. Its a real simple job, but I just hate the cat head, I want to make him Wildrider!

Can someone please help. I see alot of you guys here are REALLy talented and reccomendations on paint brand, color, type, brush type and size , even tape to use to cover the face would be relly helpful

However, I dont plan on doing many customs at all and I may be willing to send some cash along with my Tracks head to someone here nice enough to help a fellow Transformerite get a simple job done. Id hate to buy new bottles of paint and supplies for a little custom job of painting a head.

So any help on these questions would be great. I would REALLY appreciate it. Thanks for reading and hearing me out.

Cheers!

2. TFmaster

TFmaster Lord of the Scalple

Send me a PM...I have no Problems doing a custom paint job on a head for you.

TFM

3. Mutt

Mutt Well-Known Member

Wow. Ive seen your work before man and you do amazing jobs. That Ironhide you did recently was fantastic. Thanks a whole bunch for offering to do this for me! PM is on the way!

4. Mutt

Mutt Well-Known Member

I wanted to note TFmaster that I have AIM. So if its cool, maybe I can catch you on there sometime.

Thanks again.