Need some help in contacting this person!

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Automorpher, Jan 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Automorpher

Automorpher Autobot Slut!

News Credits:
    Hi guys,

Firstly, please accept my apologies if this is not the right place to post this question. :eek: 

Anyone happened to know who's the main brain behind Tempting Toys? And that you have his/her email address?

I need to contact him/her for some personal issues & would most certainly appreciate any help rendered, thanks again! :bowdown: 

PS:

I know I can reach the person via their site's address but it would be more appropriate to talk this over through personal emails instead so PLEASE help. :) 

2. shibamura_prime

shibamura_prime Food Truck or BMW Moderator

News Credits:
    This may be something more appropriate to ask via the site's contact email address or Twitter account. Both of which can be found on their homepage.

In the meantime I'm going to close this thread. Sharing someone's personal email address in a public forum might not be appropriate, especially when that person may want to keep it private. If Tempting Toys sees this thread and wishes to give that address to you, they're free to share that via PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.