Need some good images of Metroplex in city mode

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by thedude5000, Aug 27, 2006.

1. thedude5000

thedude5000 Member

I'm working on a bunch of GTA mods based on Transformers.

I was unsuccessful with a number of projects, from Optimus Prime to Sideswipe-

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I finally found success with a retexture of an F-15 model(why model my own F-15 when someone else did it so well?). Yep, it's Skywarp. I got him down to about 96% accurate. He has some incorrect colors on his tail fins and another area right next to the cockpit, and a Decepticon symbol is missing. Other than that, it's pretty cool.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I plan on creating Thundercracker and Starscream textures soon, and I may go into G2 Starscream as well. I may also modify the model to create Ramjet, Thrust, and Dirge.

Anyway, enough of my bragging. My main goal for TF modding right now is a Vice City mod. Metroplex in his City mode. It would fit in right with the whole VC 80's theme. I can't seem to find any good hi quality/hi-res screens of Metroplex in City mode from the show. If someone could find some hi quality screens and upload them, I would appreciate it. Not sure if this belongs here or whatever.

2. Psychrome86

Psychrome86 Well-Known Member

if you have the movie dvd, start with that. otherwise wait around and they will find you. ;) 

3. thedude5000

thedude5000 Member

They'll find me? What is this a drug deal? Lol, I'll just get one of my G1 S3 DVD's I guess.....it'd be great if someone else could post some images as well. And can someone comment on my Skywarp texture mod?

4. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits: