Need Some Alt. Instruction Scans

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by TJOmega, Nov 14, 2006.

1. TJOmega

TJOmega The Plastic Addict Content Contributor

News Credits:
    I'm getting desperate at this point, so might as well try whatever I can.

I'm working on a fairly important project, but I need scans of the Alternator instructions in order to finish it. I've got a near complete Alternator collection, but a whole box of instructions has gone missing and it just happened to be the one I needed to finish the project. I've used the Hasbro instruction webpage as much as I can, remaining ones are too sloppy to be of any use. I cant finish on my own this way, so I'm hoping someone here will be nice enough to lend a hand.

So far, I have 11: Prowl, Tracks, Smokescreen, Optimus Prime, Mirage, Dead End, Hound, Sideswipe, Skids, Windcharger, and Wheeljack. The ones I need are the ones not listed, and who don't just use their previous mold's instructions, so Battle Ravage, Swerve, and Grimlock.

The important thing is size and clarity. I only need two small bits of the instructions, namely the first and last image of the transformation steps that show the vehicle and robot modes. Scans should be at 300 DPI for the best size, and I know the two shots are at the top of the instructions as well but the detailed background is considerably harder to edit out. Don't worry about cleanup, I'll handle that, I just need those parts scanned.

Thanks in advance!

2. TJOmega

News Credits:
    Okay, friend of mine got me Prowl and Tracks, thanks to him. At this point I'm in dire need of at least Meister if anyone can scan him for me. Even if you cant help, at least let me know here so the topic at least stays where people can see it and hopefully someone comes by who can help out.

3. Abrogate

Abrogate Nondescript Former Poster

News Credits:
    I'm trying to help but I apparently dont know how my own scanner works

4. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

5. TJOmega

News Credits:
    That would figure only my scanner works and I don't have the instruction sheets...

Thanks Muffin, I can make those shots work! I appreciate the offer to send the instructions but I'm hitting a time crunch, it wouldn't get here in time. The shots will work.