need some advise about direct sunlight on my figures

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by tb-1599, Jan 5, 2012.

1. tb-1599

tb-1599 Well-Known Member

So I have discovered that where I have my collection in the house my familey moved I moved into that the sun shines right onto my collection from about
    1pm to about 3 pm. Now I know that fadding and yellowing can take a while. So I am not worried about the couple of weeks that they have been exposed. but what I have started to do is cover my two display casses and shelf with sheets before I go to work and then uncover them when I get home. This tends to a pain in the a$$ Does anybody know if they make a tint I can stick on the windows that will allow the light to come in but block the UVA/UVB?? Moving my collection is not an option.. Curtains would also be hard to do, the windows are set really high on the wall.

2. Cyclonus79

Cyclonus79 Decepticon General

Ebay:
    How bout window shades? I leave mine down in the morning, then when I get off of wrk I pull them up. By then, the sun has passed over my room an my plastic vampires once again can see the outside.

3. brr-icy

brr-icy G1 Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I have some light canceling curtains that almost go floor top ceiling, not hard to find