Need some advice on getting rid of some TFs!

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by R_Death_angel, Apr 17, 2012.

1. R_Death_angel

R_Death_angel Active Member

Hi all, so I'm going to be moving house soon and I decided to go through my boxes and boxes of loose toys to see what I didn't want anymore. Currently got two 15x12x12 boxes (in inches) full of toys, mainly TFs (with other stuff in the mix too) and was wondering on the best way to get rid of them?

I don't particularly want to go the ebay route, as I've never sold anything on ebay and having to package them all seperately seems like too much hassle at the moment, what with uni/work/moving/social life etc

Ideally I'd like to get rid of them all at once, in one big lot and I'm more than willing to give them away for free, so long as the recipient pays the p+p but is that something anyone would even be interested in doing? It's mainly non-show Beast Wars toys, Armada/Energon/Cybertron stuff, a whole ton of mini-cons (pretty sure I have all of the Armada molds, bar the bulk-bonded ones) and a few wee random items I've acquired. Would be completely fine with listing and photographing them all, especially since a lot are missing missiles and a couple of the Energon combiner limbs have had small modifications made to them.

Any advice would be appreciated!

2. TFPrime

TFPrime TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Take pics and post in the BST section on here, it'll be the best way to get people interested in either the lot of various figures.

3. doomboy536

doomboy536 Universe Onslaught fanboy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    You'd get a lot of interest in the Junkion Forums here on the site. I'd advise you to read through a couple of threads just to have a look at the formating, otherwise go wild! I'm sure you'll drum up plenty of interest.

4. Satomiblood

Satomiblood Prototype Black

I would do this.

As for the eBay route, if you had the time and patience, you could break them up into smaller, more attractive lots. For example, take 1 desirable/valuable Transformer and group it with a few less desirable/valuable ones. If the buyer truly wants the headliner, then they'll have to purchase the lot to get it. It's less time-consuming than lising an auction for every single item.

5. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout Hammer of the Gunplas

Oh, I'm already interested, since I happen to be missing a lot of things from the A/E/C days. (and anything I already have from the lot would make excellent custom fodder for summer projects...) Post your stuff on the junkion forums with pics so I know exactly what you got, but I might be willing to take you up on the offer if I can spare enough cash, since shipping is going to cost a pretty penny no doubt.