Need Smallest (WST) Grimlock sticker instructions

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Strategist, Jun 23, 2008.

1. Strategist

Strategist Hound Wrangler TJ 4.0I

As a collector of the smallest Transformers and fan of the Dinobots I recently aquired all 5 Smallest Dinobots from Justitoys.

There is however a printing error with the manual of Grimlock (Commander) were some text and other things are missing. The pictures of the toy itself are complete so no problem transforming.
    The problem is that on the page that is supposed to tell me where the stickers should go the numbers and lines to where they should go are missing.
    So I don't know where to put the stickers. :S

Anyone knows if there is a digital Smallest/WST Grimlock manual out there on the internet or this particular page?

If someone could scan this particular page for me I would be very thankfull.

2. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    Here you go:
    [​IMG]
    Incidentally, do yourself a favour; get the Reprolabels sticker sets for the WST Dinos. the ones that come with them aren't that good, in my experience.

3. Strategist

Strategist Hound Wrangler TJ 4.0I

Thanks for the picture.

As for the Reprolabels stickers, I might consider it.
    In that case I will wait for the reprolabels for Swoop and Sludge to be released to I can order all of them combined.