Need Shockwave shoulder and gun part

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by Blackout32, Sep 15, 2009.

1. Blackout32

Blackout32 Subdivisions

Hello fellow Transformer fans. I need the shoulder part and laser cannon part to a G1 shockwave. Mine is broke and I don't know where I can get one because so far I've seached for any ideas and nothing has come up on how to fix it. If you can help me out on this part that would be really cool. I have a 52 feedback on a Star Wars forum if you need reference, plus I had an 100% on my ebay acct when it was active. I have references if someone is willing to help me out on this shockwave part that I need. I have a price range in mind for spending as well so if you have something in mind for sale in a replacement please contact me.

Thanks

2. Blackout32

Blackout32 Subdivisions

Thought I would bump this thread to still see if anyone is interested in helping me out with my Shockwave.

3. Blackout32

Blackout32 Subdivisions

Bump* anyone interested in helping me out??????????

4. Blackout32

Blackout32 Subdivisions

HELLO, I need the shoulder and gun part to G1 Shockwave. I have one that needs repairing and I can't find anyway to get these few parts. I have feedback on another site as well I am willing to pay for any type of junker G1 but (no radio shack please) that has these couple parts intact that are perfect. I just need as I stated the shoulder part and part arm part. PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE contact me I am willing to pay $$$$$$$.

5. ryan.j

ryan.j Well-Known Member

there is a fairly good KO kicking around (kotoys.com?) if you just want to get the figure up together.can't help with any original parts though, sorry .

6. Blackout32

Blackout32 Subdivisions

Let me try again and ask " I need help with a G1 Shockwave part, would anyone care to help me out since I don't know where I can get this part at. I have plenty of feedback at another forum as well ebay, I can get pics of what I need and show what I need. Bumping this up again for anyone that could help me out. On the parts I just need to come as close to the orginal color of purple/grey parts as I can. As I said I can get pics if anyone could help me out with a junker for sale or just the parts.

7. Blackout32

Blackout32 Subdivisions

Bump up my thread here for my part that I need.

I heard back from one guy but never heard a respond back. If ANYONE can help me PLEASE because I would love for the help as I have a G1 Shockwave that needs some parts. I have plenty of feedback in other places IF you request that and I can send a M.O IF you have the parts I need. I am just trying to stay away from Ebay as I just need a junker and really don't need the whole thing but just the parts that go to his arm with the laser cannon on it.

8. Blackout32

Blackout32 Subdivisions

BUMP,thought I would get this going again. If you can help, PLEASE contact me. I need the shoulder and arm joint to a G1 Shockwave. If you need pics, let me know and I can supply them for you.