Need Room for BotCon

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by tjfosko, Apr 28, 2011.

1. tjfosko

tjfosko New Member

I'm an Arkansan fan needing a room to stay in for BotCon. The friends I planned to stay with are unable to attend this year, and they had made reservations that I relied on. So, now I'm kinda stuck. I'm new to the forums specifically for this purpose, but I've been to every BotCon since 1999 (excluding 2004, when I was at OTFCC). I would like an opportunity to get to know whoever I'll be rooming with at least a little bit, so please message me and then we can Facebook or whatever to get that accomplished.

2. Terrorcon0

Terrorcon0 Transformers Rock Star!!!

News Credits:
    Just checking if my plans do not work out for me what days would you need? Plus do you snore???

3. tjfosko

tjfosko New Member

I'll be arriving on Thursday and leaving Sunday night. As far as I'm aware, I don't snore. My wife would have surely told me.

4. Terrorcon0

Terrorcon0 Transformers Rock Star!!!

News Credits:
    I will be there from Wednesday through Sunday. If my plans do not work as planned would you pick up half the room cost from Thursday through Sunday?

5. tjfosko

tjfosko New Member

Situation resolved

A friend of mine called me last night and hooked me up. It's covered now. Thanks to everyone for their very gracious offers and assistance.