Customs: Need Professional Help

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Grimlock_king, Apr 22, 2009.

1. Grimlock_king

Grimlock_king Banned

Hey there guys I really do need some help here, My idea is something that has been done before but I want to do it with a twist. I wish to create a classic shock wave from a energon shock blast. I need to know what two robot arms to use for his robot mode as I do like the claw on him.I wish to try and get a decent arm for the other side but of course I need to put a cannon on it and well I wish to go a little different then the classic laser cannon.I was thinking a chain gun on it. I have already created figured out a decent gun mode and I have taken other modes I have seen of here as well.

But what I don't know what to do is these two things
    1.What arm to use for his robot mode.
    2. How to re use his actual Shock blast cannon as the actual cannon for his gun mode WITH keeping the battery pack as well.

I really need help here and if any one could help me that would be awesome.

2. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    the battery pack is in the arm dude, so just remove it and put it where ya want, just add a peg or something to it. as for his robot arm, it sounds like all you're needing is the elbow area, meaning you can use anybody's elbow or cut your own from styrene to attach the chain gun to.

3. Grimlock_king

Grimlock_king Banned

Thanks well I decided to go with the universe inferno arms an they do look great on him, just still having difficulty in figuring out a decent alt mode for him as the energon ones looked crap.