Need Parts for God Magnus and Fire Convoy

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by austin520, Aug 19, 2009.

1. austin520

austin520 Constructicon

Apr 13, 2009
    For God Magnus you know how each of his front wheels are attached to red panels that fold up to hook on the shoulders of Fire Convoy when connecting them, well when you do fold them up there are, on the under side of each of these red panels, another red panel on a hinge that folds down when you are hooking together him and Fire Convoy. I need those little red panels that are on the under side of the red panels with Magnus's front wheels on them, both of them.

For Fire Convoy I need the part that has the back two wheels on it and those six blue circle things (three of them with red notches) and that has the gray foot that folds out from the bottom, just one of those cause i already have the other one. When he's in vehicle mode and your looking at him through his blue front windows its the one on the right.

And also to top it off I need all the missiles for each of them. I am willing to pay if that's how this works, I'm fairly new to these message boards so I'm not quite sure how this works and if I even out this in the correct place so please let me know if I did, Thank You!