Need Money for Botcon 2011 - Dinoking + Brave Max for Sale!

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by CZ Hazard, May 4, 2011.

1. CZ Hazard

CZ Hazard @DiabraveSid

News Credits:
    Okay, I've got a few bits to get rid of because BC is a few weeks away and I haven't booked my flights yet. Yeah. I'm an idiot.
    (Security deposit for a new house and my car breaking haven't helped)

So I need to sell some things.

First up, a complete set of Dinoforce figures, all six, complete, MIB, this is six separate Japanese boxed figures not the Dinoking boxed set, they have been removed and combined, posed etc... Awesome condition.
    This is the set of figures that Megamus was selling 18 months back, they were / are a fine addition to my collection but I always bought them knowing that if I ever needed the money they would be the first to go.
    All six as a set only - Sensible Offers

MORE DETAILS ADDED: Okay, the stickers are on the piece, and the boxes are lovely and display well, unfortunately when I got the set I realised the profiles / tech specs which were on the inner flaps of the boxes had been neatly cut off and removed.
    I didn't realise this at the time of purchase (my own fault) but I would want any potential buyer to be fully aware of any and all blemishes.
    The dino-shells are in really good condition, really minor paint rubbing on about two of the shells, the robots are great and complete as stated, however the central robot (the really blocky one) has started to show very faint signs of yellowing. I would not be comfortable selling this guy without any potential buyer seeing a full range of detailed photos as it is a high price rare item I would want any buyer to be 100% sure. If anyone is interested I will try and arrange to get photos taken (items are in storage 100 odd miles away). Best seen to be sure, I can always bring these to Botcon for inspection for any potential buyers.

MIB Car Robots RID Brave Maximus - Box opened, but figure has never been removed, still factory attached to cardboard ties with literally hundreds of plastic ties. Same Brave Max I had for sale at AA'10.
    MIB Brave Maximus - Sensible Offers

MIB Botcon 2009 Elite Guard set - All five figures in display box. Spare set, never removed or displayed.
    Botcon '09 - £200 or offers

MIB Botcon 2010 G2 Redux Awesome set - All five figures in display box. Spare set, never removed or displayed
    Botcon '10 - £250 or offers

MISB Botcon 2011 Sharkticon set - All 3 Sharkticons double sealed (individual baggies, plus group baggie) absolutely mint.
    Sharkticon x 3 - £120 or offers

More to come, including pictures.

PM me for details / offers / discussion etc...

Thanks all!

Last edited: May 6, 2011
  2. CZ Hazard

CZ Hazard @DiabraveSid

News Credits:
    Bump. Thought they'd be more offers:(