Need material for TF-themed Youtube Poop

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Gozer-Bot, Mar 19, 2009.

1. Gozer-Bot

Gozer-Bot Banned

Sup, homedoggs. I'm working on a Transformers-themed Youtube Poop, and I'm not familiar with G1 so I thought I'd ask for your help in finding clips for the jokes I'm working on. I'll tell you a few jokes I have in mind and I'll either need to know what episodes to look for to find them in, or I'll take any suggestions. So far, I only have one, so let's focus on that.

-Optimus Prime tells Megatron to stop what he's doing. I use a reaction shot from Megatron and dub the voice of Fall-apart Rabbit from Bonkers (another character that Welker did the voice for) saying, "'Kay." I need a segment where Optimus is basically telling Megs to knock it off in some form or another.

Thank you to anyone who wants to participate. I'll make sure I mention your name in the description.

2. drrockso20

drrockso20 Well-Known Member

what nothing more exploitable from more recent series I'm certain you can get some material from the Hong Kong English dub of headmasters