need just a few more official bios

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Rumble02, Mar 23, 2006.

1. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

Im wondering if anyone has the bios for Lugnuts(not the cyber key bio but the one on his box) and the one for PRIMUS. i have the GF version but no english bio on box or trading card. And if you have the planet bio for cybertron that would be cool too. thanks to anyone who can help.

2. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

Cybertron planet bio? I never thought there was one...

Anyway, there's an old news thread on Lugnutz and Scrapmetal around here somewhere, which included a nice scan of his card back. Primus, that would have to come from a relatively recent thread.

3. Primevil

Primevil *Insert Witty Title Here*

Ebay:
    It's on the boxes for Cybertron Planet figures. Like CD Scattorshot, CD Red Alert, Wing Saber, and Primus, though Primus' might be different. I know on Red Alert's it refers to the Scrapmetal hordes, and it might have changed for the upcoming "Primus Unleashed" portion of the toyline.

Anyway, I don't have the bio handy as I don't own any of those figures, but some digging in galleries might uncover it.

4. Chosen

Chosen Space Ninja

Ah... never saw a CD or similar figure in person, so I didn't know. It would certainly make sense in that case then, I was thinking of something like the packed-in poster/catalogs, where there's no room to fit plain old Cybertron on top of the other four planets when completed.

5. TriBlurr

TriBlurr Who am I?

News Credits: