Need Jap. TF episodes!!!

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Squallte, Jun 27, 2007.

1. Squallte

Squallte Summoner of Shiva

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hi,
    I was woundering if anyone out there had episodes of the Jap. Transformers series (Headmasters, Masterforce, Zone, Beast Wars II, Beast Wars Movie, or Beast Wars Neo)??? I would really appreciate anything!

2. TJOmega

TJOmega The Plastic Addict Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Masterforce and Victory have been subbed by TV-Nihon completely and Headmasters is progressing along as well. Zone I know has been subbed several times. Right now their tracker is down but once they get a new one all of their episodes should be back online.

As for the beast series, I've seen a sub of the movie but BW2 and Neo haven't been subbed because they're not on DVD yet and it's hard getting video recordings in high enough quality for it.

3. Gryph

Gryph Action Master

News Credits:
    Besides the subs, there's also fandubs of all of those shows. None are complete, yet, but Victory is nearly done. The rest only have a few episodes. Both the BWII movie, and Zone have also been dubbed.

You can get them here.

There's also some real dubs of Headmasters, Masterforce, and Victory, but for the love of god, DO NOT WATCH THEM! They are worse than you can possibly imagine. For instance, in headmasters, the call the matrix "the power pack". In Masterforce, Ginrai is called Optimus Prime. I know they used Power Master Prime for the character, but I'm talking about the human being, here, not the robot. In Victory, they totally butcher Deathsarus' name. They call him Deathsanrus. Oh and let us not forget Blaster and Daniel in Headmasters. They call them Billy and Sparkle for some reason. No one really knows why.

4. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

TF: HM, MF, and V are all available on DVD, dubbed, on Amazon.co.uk. You'll have to watch them on your computer or a region-free player, but they're well worth it. Metrodome did a great job.

5. atlianz

atlianz TFW2005 Supporter

Deathzanrus FTW!! I had all those episodes on VHS back in the days... horrible quality to go along with horrible voice dubbing!!
    I may end up getting those metrodome dvds just to have a better experience with the Japanese series.