Customs: Need ideas for an Ultra class IDW Fort Max

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by OptimalRodimus, Jul 17, 2012.

1. OptimalRodimus

OptimalRodimus Well-Known Member

I've been wanting to make an IDW-inspired Fortress Maximus, but nothing on the Grand scale that I've seen floating about the internet. Ideally, I would like to keep him somewhere in the Voyager or Ultra class size (preferably Ultra) to keep him in proper scale in bot mode with classic deluxes. I'm not really certain what his alt mode is in the IDW continuity, not even sure I recall him ever transforming for that matter. Basically I am fishing for ideas for an existing toy that would be a good potential candidate for this project. I have considered using armada Megatron for this project, but if someone has a better suggestion I would love to hear it. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

2. ssg4life

ssg4life Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    a lot of people use cybertron metroplex. armada megs sounds like a decent match, but max's tank treads are attached on his back and aren't part of his arms and i could see that either being an extremely extensive mod or not possible to pull off. if only they had shown his alt mode by now, it'd be easier to match up

3. OptimalRodimus

OptimalRodimus Well-Known Member

Yeah, its tough to implement when you have no idea what he transforms into.

Cybertron Metroplex is a nice suggestion, just not suitable for what I had in mind due to his size. Thanks for the suggestion though.

4. SG hailstorm

SG hailstorm JaAm aficionado

id say a perfect fomiula of cybertron metroplex, armada megatron would work