need help

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Grimlock22, Jul 19, 2012.

1. Grimlock22

Grimlock22 Some sort of artist

So for a 5 part mini sires I'm making called team minicon's frost episode their is a massive battle where hundreds of bots get killed. Now I'm not trying to be like bay and kill characters off for no resone it'll just add to the seriousness. However after episode 1 I'm clueless so could some of you help as I have I few ideas but as for story they don't work like ********* being killed in episode 2

2. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Airachnid's ratservant

News Credits:
    Kill Optimus Prime or Megatron in the 1st or 2nd episode, and then let that faction take a unique turn.

3. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    Figure out what you want the end to be and work backwards.

That or plan out your "main" storyline that'll tie everything together, then figure out how you want to split it up, and flesh out those individual segments.

Think of a theme, and then figure out a way to show that theme. Or decide how you'd like a character (or characters) to develop and then think of what could happen for them to develop that way.

If you find it difficult to make a multi-part story, stick with single short stories to get some experience and then move on to grander projects when you're ready. If you're finding it difficult managing a large cast of characters and grand sequences of events, stick to smaller pieces that are driven by how a small cast of characters relate to each other (this is often just as powerful for the reader, if not moreso).

Last edited: Jul 19, 2012
  4. Grimlock22

Grimlock22 Some sort of artist

Actually megs is already scripted to die in the ***** ********* . Oh and just so you all know team minicon is like the wreakers (only less aholeish).